PROMOTING PEACE IS OUR MISSION
«FROM THE AWAKENING OF OUR SOUL TO CONCRETE ACTIONS AROUND THE GLOBE FOR A BETTER WORLD»
In 2018, we are focusing on several humanitarian projects in the following areas:
Education – Children – Women’s Rights – Environment – Biodiversity – Disability
Humanitarian projects supported by Better World Forum (BWF) are managed by the International Peaceful Soldiers Association (IPSA).
IPSA brings together more than 80,000 members worldwide, former peacekeepers; IPSA intervenes since 1988 on humanitarian projects for the benefit of underprivileged populations around the world. Its experience in the field allows it to optimally manage humanitarian projects supported by BWF.
We need your help for the realization of concrete humanitarian projects for the improvement of underprivileged people’s conditions around the world. Throughout the year:
• We can intervene in your company, answer your questions and share with you the progress of our humanitarian projects.
• We can organize “live” on-site sessions via our web site, your child can communicate with a child who benefits from the program and finds happiness thanks to your donation.
• Would you like to meet these people on-site? We will accompany you and we can also make a video which will enable you to show your level of commitment in terms of corporate social responsibility.
• You benefit from a fiscal deduction, as well as our experience and those of our athletes, thanks to the values of peace and compas- sion driving us and our partners.
• Your financial participation is essential for the realization of our programs, building schools and setting up programs related to ed- ucation, child protection, women’s rights, protection of the environment and biodiversity as well as providing support for people with disabilities.
Humanitarian Projects supported by
Better World Forum 2018
Choose a humanitarian project from the list below, send your contribution to AISP and we will keep you regularly informed of progress we’ve been able to make in the field thanks to your support:
DEFENDING THE ENDANGERED 2018
Defending the Endangered (DTE) is a collaborative movement formed with the mission to educate and raise funds to rehabilitate and protect endangered animal species around the world. DTE was established in 2015 by Jon Mack, actress, musician, producer & animal activist.
DTE’s vision is to join forces with other artists, social pioneers, thinkers, healers & humanitarians to raise awareness about endangered species and put an end to the practices of poaching & trophy hunting.
DTE’s mission is to educate the public, to serve as animal advocates, and take an active role in preserving life on this planet. We intend to do this by sharing our collective creative works to raise funds for non-profits working with and protecting endangered species all over the world.
Better World Forum Association
Association registration number W751239315
16, BD SAINT-GERMAIN 75005 PARIS